Life, Gaming, and Blogging

    When it rains it pours, or so they say. Within the past month I've bought a new car, gone back to work (working 60 hours a week at times), and proposed to my now fiancée. Because of this I've had a difficult time keeping up with this blog, which was a way for me to do something productive while waiting for my call back for my job. I've found it hard to find the time to make weekly posts like I used to. The hours it takes to research, write, and edit really do add up.  

    To keep the work-life-gaming thing in balance, I'll be shifting what I do here on the blog a bit. Each month I'll be writing an adventure location, involving a small hex map on the first Saturday of the month, any lairs or small mapped locations the following week, and a larger dungeon the week after that. This should be easier on me and provide some useful content for my readers! If any of you want an adventure with a particular theme, feel free to leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts